Is your Outlook Exchange account a mess? Are you having trouble finding the messages that you need? Are you spending way too much time sorting through files and folders? Have you almost reached your Outlook Exchange account storage quota? Are you uncertain whether or not to use the AutoArchive feature? Do you think about using features such as Rules and Automatic Replies but can’t quite remember how they work? If so, attend this session and learn advanced strategies for maintaining and organizing your Outlook Exchange account.
This workshop is designed specifically for staff, faculty, or graduate students who have an Outlook Exchange account.
What you'll learn:
• tag messages for follow-up
• use Smart Groupings to sort messages
• use advanced delivery options, Search folders, and Quick Steps
• create Rules and Automatic Replies
• create personal folder files that do not count against your storage quota
• delete and recover Outlook items
• learn how AutoArchive works
• learn to manually archive files and folders
• access email via the Web (OWA)
What you need to know:
• compose, format, send, and reply to email messages
• set the importance level of an email
• understand how to use different views
• use IU's Global Address List to find email addresses
• create and add an automated signature
If you don't have those skills, consider first taking the workshop:
This workshop lasts 2 hours, and is part of the certificate series Office 2013 Productivity
IT – Informatics & Communications Technology Complex (ICTC)
535 W. Michigan St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
There are no upcoming dates for this event.